Since the COVID-19 pandemic drastically hit humanity, staying safe and healthy becomes a matter of concern.
You might be working from home, practicing social distancing, or learning something new but you still might be seeking mental peace.
While physical distancing is necessary, you may still follow home-based care to combat feelings of isolation.
In this post, we’ll discuss the five to manage anxiety, boost productivity, and promote 24-hour care to your loved ones.
- Try to make a Balance: Make sure you create an optimum balance between your work and time-off.
Set a timer on your phone to get your body moving. Since breaks are important to relax your brain from daily hassle.
No matter what time suits you the best, a timer can help you out!
- Avoid Crowds: As the outbreak has been impacting, you must avoid going outside.
If you’ve to go at work or somewhere urgent, don’t forget do personal care. Always keep a cough’s distance (6 feet) away from people around.
There are chances someone near you may be infected.
- Avoid Touching Your Face: Undoubtedly, it’s hard! But when it comes to health, you must do it!
When you touch a surface, you’ll pick up germs and they may begin infecting soon as you touch your mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Pamper Yourself: Just do what you love!
Take care of your physical health by taking constant care and do things like comforting shower, going for a walk around your house, cooking a new dish, etc.
- Practice Good Hygiene: Make sure you properly wash your hands before going out and in. if sneeze comes, use your elbow.
Remember that you may become asymptomatic (show no symptoms).
That sums up the best hygiene tips to stay safe and healthy. Remember that personalized care is must to prevent on-going pandemic and keep you healthy.